Local Authorities are a vital component in the UK’s transition to a cleaner, greener and more sustainable future!
Most local authorities have now declared a climate emergency and many have developed strategies and introduced initiatives to help tackle this. However, for these to be successful, it is essential that all council employees are aware of the issues and understand how their actions, and those of their council, can contribute towards achieving these aims.
Focus on Sustainable Futures will:
• Empower your employees to encourage action and collective responsibility
• Help you meet net zero targets
• Enhance efficiency, contributing to cost savings through reduced energy consumption and waste
• Showcase the council’s commitment to ethical practices, attracting environmentally conscious stakeholders
• Build a sustainable future for your community and the planet