Simplify Garden Waste Recycling
Meritec’s Garden Waste Recycling solution enables the full end-to-end management of this high-revenue generating service for Councils and includes the ability to create sticker & letter exports. With full support for the high-volume renewal / roll-over periods and My Account integration streamline your back-office process and improve the customer experience. The module, which runs on Meritec’s low code digital platform, seamlessly integrates with third party systems for payments and service delivery and can completely automate the whole process. Integrating a number of service areas and self-service subscriptions from the customers, massively reduces the impact on resources in delivering this essential service. Metrics are easily accessible at the touch of a button via the user- friendly custom dashboard & reports.
Garden Waste Recycling
Customisable software solution
The Meritec Garden Waste Recycling software module is in operation within a number of authorities across the UK, with typically 80% of the software using standard functionality and the remaining 20% being customised functionality depending on the desired authority process and required integrations. Let the Meritec solution take the burden out of managing this traditionally resource-intensive process.
• Automated workflow greatly reduces impact on Council resources
• Automated payment processing reduces pressures on Officers
• Digital transformation of a key revenue generating service
• Automated handling of thousands of transactions
• Applications managed through (optional) My Account
• Renewal emails reduce traditional mail costs
• Release resource to offer value higher up the value chain
• Fully hosted solution – nothing to install or maintain
• Enables swift response to customer queries enhancing client satisfaction and brand reputation
• Purpose built Garden recycling solution
• Full end-to-end digital solution
• Subscriptions via self-service
• Renewal letter & sticker generation support
• Import payments from multiple payment channels
• Support for discounted additional containers / bins
• Full reporting suite
• Management dashboard
Our latest insights
This post explores how you can further enhance your Digital Transformation journey by integrating with a Dynamic Scheduling solution.
Fraud is currently the most common crime in England and Wales, accounting for almost 40% of all crimes reported. It’s estimated that the UK loses around £190 billion to fraud each year, and £1.8 billion of this figure can be attributed to housing tenancy fraud alone.
Although fraud and cybercrime are often lumped together in terms of risk management, they are distinctly different. Not all fraud is committed online, and not all online crimes involve fraud.
Ready to start your digital transformation?
All our software modules start with us taking time to understand your requirement so that we can provide solutions that exactly meet the needs of your organisation. Request a call back to get started.