Garden Recycling Software

Garden Waste recycling has become a strong revenue generating service for local authorities, with homeowners fed up of having to manually taking garden waste to their nearest recycling site. Not only does it consume valuable leisure time and effort, it also invariably makes a mess of people’s cars. Local authority garden recycling bins make the recycling of garden waste / recycling easy and pain-free for citizens, so let Meritec's automated solution make the management of the service easy and pain-free for the Council to deliver.

Home > Software Solutions > Garden Recycling

Simplify Garden Waste Recycling

Meritec’s Garden Waste Recycling solution enables the full end-to-end management of this high-revenue generating service for Councils and includes the ability to create sticker & letter exports. With full support for the high-volume renewal / roll-over periods and My Account integration streamline your back-office process and improve the customer experience.  The module, which runs on Meritec’s low code digital platform, seamlessly integrates with third party systems for payments and service delivery and can completely automate the whole process.   Integrating a number of service areas and self-service subscriptions from the customers, massively reduces the impact on resources in delivering this essential service. Metrics are easily accessible at the touch of a button via the user- friendly custom dashboard & reports.

Garden Waste Recycling

Customisable software solution

The Meritec Garden Waste Recycling software module is in operation within a number of authorities across the UK, with typically 80% of the software using standard functionality and the remaining 20% being customised functionality depending on the desired authority process and required integrations. Let the Meritec solution take the burden out of managing this traditionally resource-intensive process.

Benefits

• Automated workflow greatly reduces impact on Council resources
• Automated payment processing reduces pressures on Officers
• Digital transformation of a key revenue generating service
• Automated handling of thousands of transactions
• Applications managed through (optional) My Account
• Renewal emails reduce traditional mail costs
• Release resource to offer value higher up the value chain
• Fully hosted solution – nothing to install or maintain
• Enables swift response to customer queries enhancing client satisfaction and brand reputation

Features

• Purpose built Garden recycling solution
• Full end-to-end digital solution
• Subscriptions via self-service
• Renewal letter & sticker generation support
• Import payments from multiple payment channels
• Support for discounted additional containers / bins
• Full reporting suite
• Management dashboard

Our customers

Our latest insights

24/06/2022

The dichotomy of investing in training and upskilling staff

Having the right balance of skills within your organisation is key, but what happens when you have a skills shortage? How do you cover absences or manage increases in demand? How can you increase your capacity quickly and effectively to manage heavier workloads? Peaks and troughs in demand aren’t unusual, and the key to managing them is proactive planning. But when should you focus on training and upskilling your existing teams, and when should you outsource?

20/06/2022

Raising Fraud Awareness for all employees? A small price to pay for a full night’s sleep 

Explore the benefits to any organisation by providing all employees and stakeholders with Fraud Awareness training.

27/05/2022

Why low-code systems are the way forward

In the early days of the software development, everything had to be coded from scratch. Making changes to an application wasn’t a two-minute job, and functionality was limited, to say the least. These days, low-code systems enable anyone to create workflows, online forms and automations, even if they have limited or no coding skills. It’s one of the reasons so many businesses and organisations are opting for low-code systems, and it’s why we think they are the way forward.

Ready to start your digital transformation?

All our software modules start with us taking time to understand your requirement so that we can provide solutions that exactly meet the needs of your organisation. Request a call back to get started.