Streamlined and efficient Environmental Services delivery
Meritec's Digital Environmental Services solution delivers a streamlined and efficient digital application that integrates a back-office CRM function directly with mobility workers via an Android or iOS mobile app. Requests for work are routed directly to mobility workers to enable them to progress and complete their assigned tasks on the move and updates are fed immediately back to the back-office CRM. Optionally, citizens that report requests for service can be updated on progress as cases progress.
Digital Environmental Services
Seamless system integration
A dedicated digital solution for handling a wide range of Environmental Services requests that is fully customisable and will grow and evolve as your service delivery requirements evolve. Incorporating the CRM and mobility worker apps enable requests for service to be allocated and responded to quickly and efficiently. Empower your mobility workers to raise new reports whilst on the move to ensure you are delivering a high quality service.
• Enables departmental digital transformation
• Mobility worker app removes requirement for paper worksheets
• Fully (UK) hosted solution – nothing to install and maintain
• Automation of time-consuming tasks
• Free-up Officer time to work on service improvement
• Integration between dashboard & mobile technology provides seamless delivery
• Handle common tasks such as graffiti removal, overflowing litter bins, dog fouling etc.
• Effective fulfilment of Service/ Job Requests
• Speed of customer response leading to higher client satisfaction
• Joining the dots between various council systems and services
• Real-time status updates
• CRM management included
• Custom dashboard
• iOS or Android app
• Fully UK hosted SaaS solution
• Reporting suite
• Custom integrations available
• Optional My Account portal
Our latest insights
Having the right balance of skills within your organisation is key, but what happens when you have a skills shortage? How do you cover absences or manage increases in demand? How can you increase your capacity quickly and effectively to manage heavier workloads? Peaks and troughs in demand aren’t unusual, and the key to managing them is proactive planning. But when should you focus on training and upskilling your existing teams, and when should you outsource?
Explore the benefits to any organisation by providing all employees and stakeholders with Fraud Awareness training.
In the early days of the software development, everything had to be coded from scratch. Making changes to an application wasn’t a two-minute job, and functionality was limited, to say the least. These days, low-code systems enable anyone to create workflows, online forms and automations, even if they have limited or no coding skills. It’s one of the reasons so many businesses and organisations are opting for low-code systems, and it’s why we think they are the way forward.
Ready to start your digital transformation?
All our software modules start with us taking time to understand your requirement so that we can provide solutions that exactly meet the needs of your organisation. Request a call back to get started.