How high is mental wellbeing on your organisation’s agenda?
Meritec has a proven track record of designing cost effective, digital learning solutions for the public and private sectors. This reputation has recently been enhanced by its development of a product called Focus on Mental Wellbeing.
Mental Wellbeing of staff is becoming an increasingly important issue which is steadily moving up organisation’s agenda, particularly in light of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent changes in working practices.
or workers feel employers should be doing more
of staff would like technology to support their mental wellbeing
in £ is what is mental health issues cost the UK each year
of people will experience a mental health issue this year
Increasing awareness helps everyone
Focus on Mental Wellbeing was developed by Meritec in conjunction with David Beeney. David is a leading Mental Health consultant, founder of Breaking the Silence Ltd. and somebody who had suffered in silence about his own mental health for many years. David has endorsed the course and confirmed the added value it provides to his own portfolio of workshops and online presentations.
• Nurture a healthy, high-energy workforce
• Create a kinder and more supportive culture
• Reductions in sickness levels
• Help to retain key staff
• Enable employees to understand how they can improve their own mental fitness
• Easy to access & quick to take – average time is around 25 minutes
• Take the course as many times as you like
• Simple, cost-effective organisation-wide pricing
• Opportunity for improvements to productivity and service delivery
• Fully (UK) hosted solution – nothing to install or maintain
• Broad understanding for all learners in 20 to 45 mins
• Up-to-date & customised content that is regularly refreshed
• Interactive features to test understanding
• Accessible 24/7 from laptop, mobile or tablet
• Downloadable so can be accessed “on the go” anywhere at any time (via optional app)
• Interactive admin dashboard
• Full learner history
• Online certification
• Customised to your brand
• Feedback loop
• SCORM compliance means it can be, alternatively, installed on your own LMS (extra charges apply)
• No limitation on the number of learners
• Available for initial awareness & as on tap refresher
• Hosted on Meritec’s own LMS
• Development roadmap for further spotlight chapters
• Simple implementation & ongoing support
We have rolled out Meritec’s Mental Health course right across all staff at the business. We have found the course to be very informative, insightful and will help us breakthrough to those we need to. Thank you for all your help! We would happily recommend Meritec & the Mental Health course to other businesses.
Meritec have been great to work with, they really listened to what we needed and worked closely with us to design a package which was informative and relevant for colleagues. We’ve had some great feedback from across the business about the digital learning and I wouldn’t hesitate with working with Meritec again.
Head of HR
This is our first year of offering the ‘Focus on mental wellbeing for students’ course to our students as part of our expanded induction provision. The course has been well received by students and feedback has included that the course offers useful tips and information and that it is a good resource that can be re-visited in the future. The course is accessible and easy to follow without being too heavy or intensive. It gives a good overview for students in terms of their own mental wellbeing and that of their peers. We are very happy with this course.
Student Support Manager
The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (LIPA)
Our latest insights
Mental wellbeing was already a topic steadily climbing up organisation’s agendas long before the crazy circumstances of the last 2 years. However, a global pandemic, multiple national lockdowns, furlough schemes and the shift to remote working, has only accelerated the importance of addressing mental wellbeing within organisations.
The environments and routines within which we function, operate, work, and enjoy downtime become our safe haven of familiarity. We build up a comfort and an ease with our surroundings and schedules and shape them to bring the best out of us as individuals (and those around us). But what happens when all that suddenly changes?
Ready to start your Mental Health awareness journey?
Take the first step and arrange an initial chat and demo to explore how Meritec’s Focus On... Mental Wellbeing can help to create a kinder, caring culture within your Organisation. Request a call back to get started.