The minimum specification to which our UK data centres comply is as follows:-
- 10 MW of power delivered to a dedicated sub-station
- Dedicated M&E for data hall
- Internal and external CCTV systems with 24×7 monitoring and support
- Diverse independent risers from public highways to data halls
- FM200 Fire suppression and VESDA smoke detention system
- High speed resilient internet access with fully triangulated network for resilience
- Multiple peering arrangements with unlimited IP addresses
- 550KVA Fully maintained generator UPS N+1
- N+1 air-conditioning units Electronic key access system and full audit trail of movement
- Perimeter security monitored 24x7x365
All services are provided in accordance with our ISO 27001 (Information Security) accreditation.
Data transmitted between sites and all data held on site is encrypted as appropriate for the need.
We can host the customers own kit, or we can provide infrastructure suitable for your needs including on our virtualised platforms.
We also provide hosted support services for legacy systems and technologies.