Local Authorities have a constant requirement to provide staff and stakeholders with awareness about key subjects and issues. Focus on… enables the appropriate messages and subject matter to be cost effectively conveyed in a friendly and easy to use manner.
The Focus on… range is highly effective at delivering key messages to large numbers of staff for whom in-depth training may be neither necessary nor cost effective. It can be used independently or as part of a wider training programme where the first step may be to introduce a subject and set the scene for more specialist training to follow.
Key Benefits include
- Minimal training costs: Such costs can be substantially reduced by using e-awareness facilities to deliver training and to quickly refresh the content
- Minimal implementation & support: The centrally hosted solution is cost effective and only requires a simple
- Internet connection
- Improved use of resources: Staff fulfil their training needs at a pace, time and location that suits them and their service
- Ease of Use: Proven self-service functionality and effective design
Key Features include
- An exercise and summary for each chapter to highlight key messages
- A marked assessment at the end of the course to test understanding
- Automatic recording of names of learners and their test scores, with option to add a Department drop down list for your users to choose from
- Ability to personalise the content of all pages i.e. by adding hyperlinks to key documents, policies & procedures or adding your own images etc.
- Ability to add new pages, chapters and exercises
- Ability to delete existing pages and chapters and re-order the course as you wish
- Users register themselves – just supply the link!
Please click on the below tabs for further information on our current Focus on… courses:-
- Fraud and Corruption (FoFC)
- FoFC: Fire Brigade Edition
- FoFC: Management Edition
- FoFC: School Edition
- Information Security
- Revenues and Benefits Bundle
- Welfare Reform
- Risk Management
- Case Studies
Fraud and Corruption
Corporate Fraud is a crime that is increasing in both the public and private sectors. In Local Government it is becoming more complex as a result of business transformation, reducing resources, and the extended use of partnerships and new technologies.
Focus on… Fraud and Corruption is an e-awareness solution that quickly and cost effectively raises the awareness of Local Authority staff to the threats of corporate fraud and corruption. The product is designed for use by all staff in departments across the Authority.
Focus on… Fraud & Corruption is currently used by over 40 Local Authorities and by hundreds of thousands of learners. It is fully endorsed by CIPFA’s Better Governance Forum.
Supplementary editions of the product are also available to meet the more specific needs of Managers, Schools and Fire Brigades.
Shire Districts: £1495, All other LAs: £1895 plus VAT
When purchasing Fraud & Corruption add on the Management Edition for just £495 Shire Districts, £695 all other councils.
**Authorities that are members of CIPFA’s Better Governance Forum receive 20% discount**.